Become a truly great producer
Number of Sessions: 32
Become a truly great producer. This is the most comprehensive course of study, focusing on every aspect of music production from the technology, software and hardware to the music theory necessary to arrange and compose great music.
Small brief of the syllabus:
This course will teaches you how to:
– Use repeated patterns as the basis for a composition
– Develop short melodic ideas into longer melodies and recognize the shape and structure of melodies
– Use chords and chord patterns
– Develop melodies out of chord patterns
– Develop different accompaniment patterns
– Create variety in a composition
– Develop a ground bass and/or theme and variations composition
At the end of this course you will be able to make a final master of an audio project suitable for distribution.